Slim ROM are known for their minimalist design and development. These ROM are ripped and developed to be low on resource and provide high performance. Developers have launched Slim Bean Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-I997. The ROM is just 80MB in size and you will be getting a slim Jelly Bean Google apps. SLimBean for Infuse 4G offers all Jelly Bean features like butter smooth UI, actionable notification, Smart Keyboard, JB Camera, Voice search, face unlock etc. There may be some bugs as this is an Unofficial build but no users have reported any bugs yet. If you are searching for an ultralight, fast, performance and battery oriented ROM for Infuse 4G then SlimBean is a must try.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer will hold any responsibility if you damage or brick your phone in the process of following this article. Therefore, please proceed at your own risk.
- This article is only for the users who own AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G I997.
- Your device must have CWM Recovery and must be running on either ICS or Jelly Bean.
- Please charge your device so that there at least 70% charge with it, to assure that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You should backup all valuable data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Infuse 4G I997 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
How to Install Slim Bean Custom ROM based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G I997:
Step1: Reboot your phone so as to enter it in ClockworkMod Recovery. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons together. When you see the Samsung logo release the Power button but keep holding the Volume buttons until the Recovery screen appears.
Step2: Now, from the main recovery menu select “Wipe data/Factory reset” then select “Yes” on the next screen that follows to confirm your action.
Step3: Next, select “Wipe cache partition” and again select “Yes” to confirm your action.
Step4: Now, go to the main recovery menu and select “Advanced” and from there select “Wipe Dalvik cache” and select “Yes” on the next screen.
Step5: Further, go to “Mounts and Storage” and select “Format/system”.
Step6: Now, select “Install zip from sdacard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the ROM file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step7: As soon as the ROM file has been flashed, flash the GApps package in the same manner as you’ve flashed the ROM file.
Step8: When the GApps package has been flashed, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
That’s it: you’ve successfully installed Slim Bean ROM on your AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-I997. Share with us if you face any difficulties, we are here to help you always.