Do you own an Android device? Great! You must be very happy using it, isn’t it? The only thing that may worry you is limitations. Android devices manufactured by various manufacturers have always limitations on it. Many a geeks with help of internet gains root access, but those who still are thinking of where to root their device from and how to root locked Android devices can follow this tutorial.
People who don’t know what rooting can provide you will be glad to know that once you root your device, you’ll be able to try customizations and many rooted apps on your device. The rooting procedure will be carried out by a single-click of yours using Framaroot tool. So, follow the tutorial carefully and also don’t forget to backup all your data’s.
Qualcomm devices (Gandalf exploit only):
- Asus Padfone 1/2
- Asus Padfone Infinity
- BW T18+ (Fortis Evo)
- Cloudfone Thrill 430x
- Disgo 8400g
- DNS S4504/S4503/S4502
- FAEA F1
- Gigabyte GSmart G1315 Skate
- Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1
- Google Nexus 4
- Highscreen Spark/Blast/Strike/Boost
- HTC One S
- Huawei Honor Pro (U8950-1)
- Huawei U8815/U8816 Ascend G300/G301
- Huawei U8825D Ascend G330D
- Karbonn Titanium S5
- LG Nitro HD
- LG L7 II P710/P714/P715
- LG Optimus G E970
- LG Optimus L3 II E425
- LG Optimus L5 E610/612/615
- LG Optimus L7 II P710/P713/ P714/P715
- LG Optimus L7 P700/Р705
- LG Optimus LTE 2
- MEDION LIFE P4013
- Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle
- Orange Nivo
- Samsung Galaxy Win I8552
- Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W
- Sony Xperia E C1505/Dual C1605
- Sony Xperia L C210X
- teXet TM-3204R
- teXet TM-4677
- ZTE V880G/ZTE V955
MT65XX devices (Boromir exploit only):
- Micromax Canvas HD
- Samsung devices (Legolas and Aragorn exploits only) :
- Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262
- Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C
- Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312/GT-S6310
- Samsung Lightray SCH-R940
Exynos devices (Sam, Frodo, Legolas and Aragorn exploits only):
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317
- Highscreen Explosion
- Hyundai T7s
- Impression 9702 (Exynos 4412)
- Lenovo K860
- Newman N2
- Meizu MX2
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000
- Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T SGH-I777
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch – SPH-D710
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6200/GT-P6210
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800/GT-P6810
- Samsung SGH-i997 Infuse 4G
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 T-889
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605
- iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and CoreX4 3G
Omap36XX devices (Gimli exploit only):
- Archos Gen8
- Cliq 2 MB611
- Coolpad Quattro 4G
- Droid 2 (a955)
- Droid 2 Global (a956)
- Droid X (MB810)
- LG Marquee LS855
- LG P970 Optimus Black
- Motorola DEFY+ (MB525 / MB526)
- Motorola Droid PRO
- Motorola Droid X
- Parrot ASTEROID Smart
- R2D2 (a957)
Warning: Please understand that you are proceeding with rooting of your Android device. Therefore, we or the developer will not hold any responsibility if you damage or brick your Android device.
How to Root Using Framaroot with a Single-click:
Step 1: First of all, download Framaroot Tool from here to your computer.
Step 2: Next, place the downloaded file into your device.
Step 3: Now, using file manger/ explorer navigate to the tool and then install it.
Step 4: Next, from your app drawer open up “Framaroot”.
Step 5: Then, select the option “root” to proceed and also choose among “Superuser” or “SuperSU” upon your choice.
Step 6: Finally, select exploit and then the process will begin.
Step 7: You need to reboot your device as soon as the procedure has completed.
Just in case if you want to unroot your device, you need to follow the same procedure but now you will to select “unroot”.
That’s it! You will root/ unroot your device successfully if you follow the steps mentioned above correctly. Let us know if you have something in your mind, we are here for you always.