Amal das is a well known custom ROM dev and themer from XDA dev, He is continuously applying serious efforts to bring better themed and feature rich custom ROMs for Galaxy Y. Now, he has launched MIUI Cream with ICS UI. This ROM represents the MIUI custom ROM and has bits of modded features.
- MIUI launcher, MIUI theme and lock screen.
- ICS video player
- ICS boot animation, CM9 sound
- Deodexed, Zipaligned, rooted
- new camera apps modded lgcamera
- Google Music
- Bass/treble enhancement
- ICS gallery app
Warning/Alert: Custom ROM requires rooting your device, which voids warranty. Please proceed at your own risk.
1. Back up essential data.
2. Enable USB debugging.
3. Charge Phone to atleast 60%
Download MIUI ICS ROM from XDA thread.
How to install MIUI Cream ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y:
1. Download ROM in zip file and copy to root of Phone’s Storage.
2. Boot Galaxy Y into recovery , switch off the phone press the Volume up+ power button together for 5 seconds.
3. Select “Wipe Cache/Factory reset” using volume button and press power button to process. Confirm.
4. Now, select “install zip from SD card” and then “select zip from SD card”. Now, select the ROM zip file and confirm to install. It will take few minutes.
5. Once done, select “Go Back”. And then choose to “Reboot the system”. Phone will reboot and you will get new bootscreen and UI.
Let us know if you face any issues. we are dedicated to help you.