Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y themed as Meego OS running on Nokia N9. based on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. The ROM is a delight to see. It has no bugs and everything working. UI is fluid and experience is good. Scoring good on Benchmark Quadrant.
Features: Customized Meego icons, bootscreen, music player, user interface, status bar, notification bar, New play store, Revamped UI, optimized ROM, optimized power option for better backup, Add on apps:
Warning: We or the developer are not responsible for any damages.
How to Install Meego ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360:
1. Copy Both zip files to SD card.
2. Boot into ClockWorkMod recovery. “Wipe cache/Factory reset”.
3. Select “Install zip from SD card” and then “select zip from SD card”. Select the ROM zip file.
4. After installing the ROM zip file, select “Reboot the system”. It will take few minutes for the first start.
5. Again, switch off the device and reboot into recovery mode. This time install Patch zip file using method explained in step 3.
6. Once installed select reboot the system and this time the phone will start with Meego Bootscreen and you will get the new interface.
Credits: Amal Das and XDA developer