M.U.R ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y is based on DXLB1 Android 2.3.6 update. This ROM has nice UI the V2 is not released yet but the looks are charming. We have tested this ROM and it performed really well. There are bugs, but very minor one. The developer has deodexed, zip aligned, added ICS features and UI, Tweaked RAM(Swap partition) etc. There are many other added features.
Features: Customized Android ICS look alike icons, bootscreen, music player, user interface, status bar, notification bar, New play store, SWAP partition increased RAM, EXT4 system data and cache, ICS UO, a2sd supported.
How to Install MUR ultimate ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360:
1. Copy Download ROM zip file to Samsung Galaxy Y’s SD card.
2. Boot into ClockWorkMod recovery. “Wipe cache/Factory reset”. [This wipes all data so Backup prior]
3. Now, ”Install zip from SD card” and then “select zip from SD card”. Select the ROM zip file.
4. After installing the ROM zip file, select “Reboot the system”. It will take few minutes for the first start.
5. Now, install the SystemUI.apk using any apk manager. Enjoy the new ROM.
Let us know if you face any issues after installing the ROM. The ROM is in beta stage and a better compiled version will be released soon.