Still love the features of Android Froyo or Gingerbread? You can follow the article if you want to taste a bit of Froyo or Gingerbread. As these were some among the initial versions of Android, many a people still like it and are often on in search of ant method possible to enjoy older versions specific features. Maybe because of this reason, there is an ICS launcher arrived for Gingerbread users.
The talked about launcher is named as TT Launcher it is the result of the hard work by XDA Forum member ttmobilefb. The launcher is a stock launcher for the aging iterations of Android. It contains the familiar dock and app drawer button customization such as desktop and app drawer transition effects, and the look and feel of other similar launchers.
Key Features of TT Launcher:
- Full ICS style.
- Support run on Android 4.0+ and 2.2+.
- Custom desktop pages: up to 9 desktop pages.
- Fancy desktop and drawer scroll effects.
- Handy desktop previews/edit.
- Scrollable dock: up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages.
- Multiple drawer scroll styles: horizontal/vertical.
- Transparent background in apps drawer.
- Theme support: GO launcher theme for now.
- Different folder preview styles: Stack, Fan, iOS style, TT style
- Batch add option for folders
- Quick A-Z sidebar in drawer
- Supports edit icon/label of shortcut
One thing that separates TT Launcher from other launchers is its widgets tab in the app drawer. Many may not be taking it as a big change, but this feature completes the stock ICS launcher’s experience on older Android versions. There are even many customizations available in this launcher, some of which include: variety of transition effects, number of dock icons, and the ability to keep the launcher in phone memory and other cool stuffs.
TT Launcher is well tested launcher and has all the functions and features as mentioned above. So, just give a try to it and experience the change and judge for yourself.