HTC One series has all the HTC’s Flagship devices. HTC is keeping its promise to keep the One series Android phones update and they are doing that well. HTC has also promised Android Jelly Bean for HTC One S and One X. Developers on XDA forum are also giving their regular efforts to make Custom ROM experience better for HTC One X users. Android Revolution are well known group of developers who are regularly creating stable ROMs for man device. This time they have added the latest HTC sense UI 4.1 to their custom ROM for HTC One X. The new HTC sense 4.1 is much smoother with added advatages like GPU user interface rendering, Tweaked and optimized kernel and system performance. All Boatwares have been removed and there are lots of improvements. This is a ICS based custom ROM if you want Jelly Bean then use EPRJ Jelly Bean ROM for HTC One X.
Warning: This article is meant for instructional purpose only. Therefore, neither we nor the developer would be responsible for any damages caused to your phone in the process of following this article.
- Make sure that your HTC One X is unlocked with htcdev.com (S-ON) or S-OFF. Also, you must have ClockworkMod recovery or any other custom recovery installed on your phone before proceeding with this article.
- Ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You need to backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your HTC One X from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Procedure to install Android Revolution HD ROM based on Android 4.0 ICS on HTC One X
Step1: First of all flash the Boot.img file you’ve downloaded earlier.
Step2: Reboot your phone so as to enter it in Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume down + Power buttons together until the screen turns on.
Step3: Now, from the main recovery menu, select “install zip from sdacard”, then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the Super Wipe file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step4: After the installation is complete, once again select “install zip from sdcard”, then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the Android Revolution HD ROM file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step5: When the installation process has completed, reboot your phone.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Android Revolution HD ROM on your HTC One X. Share your joy with us let us know if you face any kind of problem, we are always there to help you out from the same.