AT&T and Samsung has released Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich firmware update I747UCALH1 update for SGS 3. It seems that AT&T customers will need to wait for another few months to get the official Jelly Bean. This is a add on and resolves many bugs in the previous firmware. There are no added advantages but users have reported better performance and stability. We have created a detailed guide to install the firmware on AT&T galaxy S3.
Warning: Please follow the methods and steps mentioned carefully, as neither we nor the developer would be held liable for any damages caused to your phone on the process of following this article. This article is meant for instructional purpose only.
- This article is only meant for the users who own AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You need to backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Procedure to update firmware version of your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 to I747UCALH1
Step1: Reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together until you see a warning message on the screen.
Step2: Now, double-click on downloaded UCALH1 file to open the Odin flashing program.
Step3: Connect your phone to the PC via original USB i.e. the USB cable that came with it. The ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow.
Step4: Now, press “Start” button in Odin to begin the flashing of the firmware on your phone.
Step5: After the flashing has completed, you will get a “PASS” message and your phone will automatically reboot and when you see the Samsung logo, you can safely unplug your phone from the PC.
That’s it, you have successfully updated firmware version of your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3. Share with us if you face any problem, we are here to help you to resolve the same.