Asus Transformer TF300t is a great Android device. Recently an xda developer member has informed about how to root Asus transformer easily . This requires you to unlock the boot loader and install custom ClockWorkMod recovery. Then you flash a rooting package on your Asus transformer Tablet using CWM recovery. This package will root the device and install the SuperSU on your Transformer Tab
- You are recommended to create the backup of your device as you may lose all your important data and information during the process of installation. Here is the list of items you must taking backup of – call logs, contacts, images, music, videos, SMS, bookmarks and APN (Access Point Names) settings etc.
- Please ensure that you have charged your battery to 70% so that you won’t face any power issues during the process.
- You should also disable anti-virus / firewall installed in your Computer and uninstalled the same from your device because you can face interrupted during the installation process.
- Downloads the zip file from official development page:
- Please turn on the USB Debugging on your device. You can do it by following the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’. Then, check on ‘USB debugging’ option.
How to Root your Asus Transformer TF300T:
Step 1. You should begin the updating process with connecting your device to your Computer via original USB data cable for the device.
Step 2. Then, Place the downloaded zip files in the root of the SD card.
Step 3. Then, you must turn off the device to reboot your device in Recovery Mode by holding / pressing the Power button and volume button simultaneously till the recovery mode screen will appears in the screen. When it appears press the Volume Up button to get into CWM recovery.
Step 4. Then, you need to wipe all the cache data by selecting ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and ‘Wipe Cache partition’. Now, under advanced option select ‘Dalvik Cache’.
Step 5. Now, you need to select the ‘Backup and Restore’ to create the Nandroid backup of your previous ROM by choosing backup from the list and your ClockworkMode will zip and store a copy of your current ROM to the SD card or Internal memory.
Step 6. Now, it’s time to choose ‘install zip from sdcard’ and then select ‘choose zip from sdcard’. Then, select the transferred zip file to flash the new ROM in your device and select ‘Yes’ to conform your selection. This process may take around 8-9 minutes to complete.
Step 7. After the completion of the installation process you need to select the ‘+++Go Back+++’ option and reboot your device by selecting ‘reboot system now’. Congratulation for your successful rooting.