LG Nitro HD is a new phone from LG and methods involved in rooting it are out. You can now root your new LG Nitro HD with the help of SuperOneClick Root tool, which is the easiest known method to gain root access of an Android device. All the credit goes XDA dev CLShortFuse. This can used for many a devices, as it supports large number of devices from different manufactures, also this an easy to use tool. Follow the article below to root your device, as it is one click away from rooting your device with the help of this tool.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer should be held responsible for any damages caused to your phone in the process of following this article. Though, there are very less chances of happening so but just in case you face any problem we are here to help you in all possible ways.
- This article is only for the users who own LG Nitro HD.
- There should be at least 70% charge with your device, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your device, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your LG Nitro HD from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download SuperOneClickv2.2-ShortFuse rooting package from here to your computer. Extract the downloaded files; you will get a series of files.
Procedure to Root LG Nitro HD with SuperOneClick Root Tool:
Step1: Run SuperOneClick.exe tool on your Windows PC as administrator.
Step2: Now, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable i.e. the cable that came with it.
Step3: Click on the “Root” button on the SuperOneClick window on your computer. This will start the rooting process.
Step4: As soon as the process completes, you will see a success message on your computer that your device has successfully been rooted.
Step5: Reboot your phone and enjoy it, you can now install all the apps Custom ROM which need root access of your phone.
That’s it; you have successfully rooted your LG Nitro HD with the help of SuperOneClick tool. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any problem, we are here to help you always.