Asus Transformer Pad users can now rejoice as they can now root their device. All this have been made possible by XDA developer member XploDWilD, this developer has also brought a method to install ClockworkMod Recovery on Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. Rooting of your Asus Transformer Pad will enable you to install all the custom ROM and apps which need root access of your device. Read below carefully as we have summed up in simple steps on how you can root your Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
Warning: Neither we nor the developer should be held liable for any damages caused to your phone in the process following the methods and steps mentioned in this article. Therefore, please proceed at your own risk.
- The methods and procedures mentioned in this guide are only for those users who own Asus Transformer Pad TF300T.
- You should charge your device so that there at least 70% charge with, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- Please backup all valuable data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Asus Transformer Pad TF300T from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download the Rooting Package from here to your computer, extract it and place it in the root directory of your phones SD card.
Procedure to Root Asus Transformer Pad TF300T:
Step1: Reboot your Asus Transformer Pad TF300T so as to enter it Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together for few seconds until you are greeted with a message saying “Press Volume Up to enter RCK (5S)”. In less than 5 seconds, press the Volume Up button to enter Recovery Mode.
Step2: Now, from the Recovery menu, select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the ROM file you’ve placed in the SD card. Confirm your action by selecting “Yes” on the next screen that follows.
Step3: The installation process will begin, as soon as the installation process completes, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your tablet.
That’s all, you have successfully rooted your Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. Share your joy with us or let us know the problems you face, we are here to help you always and by the best possible way out.
You would love the best Custom ROM for Asus Transformer TF300t