The Huawei Blaze (also known as the Blaze X3, IDEOS X3 or U8510) is a low-cost Android smartphone. The processor is a basic 600 MHZ unit with 256Mb of RAM. All thanks go to low skill on the Android-Hilfe forums for making it so easy!!
This guide will show you how to root the Huawei Blaze, a low-end Android smartphone, and also install Clockworkmod Recovery, which should enable backups via Nandroid, flash a custom ROM and much more that the Clockworkmod Recovery usually offers. Read on to know how.
[box type="alert"]Disclaimer: Rooting your device voids warranty. While updating your Huawei IDEOS Blaze, neither we nor our developer are responsible for any major or minor problem. If their will be any damage to your device, we can assure you that we will shortly provide you help as soon as possible.[/box]
Important downloads before updating your device:
- You will face problems reported while running the tool used in this guide on Windows XP, so make sure you have a Windows 7-based PC.
- Make sure you have the necessary drivers installed before you begin.
- This solution works only on a Blaze running Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x).
- Up to 80% of battery power is required during this procedure. Upto 60% may work but we recommend you 80% to make sure you do not face any power issues while rooting the device.
- We kindly requested you to create the backup of your device as you may lose all your precious data and information during the process of installation.
[box type="info"]How to root Huawei Ideos X3 Blaze and install ClockWorkMod recovery: [/box]
Step 1: At very beginning you have to enable USB Debugging on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Application > Development and then check the USB Debugging tick box.
Step 2: Now connect your device to the PC using a micro USB cable. Windows should install the drivers at this stage if it hasn’t done so already.
Step 3: Double-click on Automatic-Root-Enabler–U8510–v1.1.exe you downloaded above. The tool should now automatically begin rooting and flashing CWM Recovery to your device.
Step 4: When the Automatic Root Enabler tool displays a message saying, “Root permissions enabled. Enjoy! “, your device will be rooted and have Clockworkmod Recovery installed!!
Congratulation: Now your device will be auto rebooted and check if your device works properly. And if there is any further queries pleas leave yours precious comment.