Galaxy Tab SCH I800 was great option of people who are looking for Tablet that has 4G enabled on Verizon LTE network. If you have rooted and installed custom ROM. Or bricked your device while doing so, do not worry. We are providing here a detailed tutorial that will guide you through the process of Unrooting and installing Stock Firmware.
Warning: The methods and procedures mentioned in this article are considered to be risky and therefore they can damage your device for which neither we nor the developer should be held liable.
- The methods and procedures mentioned in this guide are only for those users who own Verizon Galaxy Tab SCH-I800.
- You should charge your device so that there at least 70% charge with, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all valuable data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Verizon Galaxy Tab from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Procedure to flash the Stock ROM Verizon Galaxy Tab SCH-I800:
Step1: Reboot your device so to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons for few seconds until the device boots into Download Mode.
Step2: Now, connect your device to the PC via original USB cable.
Step3: If you haven’t installed drivers already, use “zadig.exe” present in the Drivers folder to install them.
Step4: Now, from the extracted files on your desktop, click on “heimdall-frontend.exe” to run it.
Step5: From the extracted “SCH-I800.Stock.Rooted.2.3.5.zip” file, load all the relevant files into relevant sections on Heimdall.
Step6: Now, click on “Start” to begin the process.
Procedure to Unroot Verizon Galaxy Tab SCH-I800:
Step1: First of all, connect your Tab to the PC via the original USB cable i.e. the cable that came with it.
Step2: Now, double-click on “SuperOneClick.exe” file you’ve extracted earlier and then click on “Donate later” to continue with your Unrooting process. (Click on “Donate now” if you would like to donate.)
Step3: Further, click on “Unroot” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Congratulation! You have successfully completed your desired process. Share with us if face any problem while following this article, we are committed to help you always.