Motorola Droid Razr was recently updated to latest Android 4.0.4 few weeks ago. Many users who update and did not used Voodoo root keeper got automatically unrooted. we have created a detailed tutorial that will guide you through the procedure of rooting your Droid Razr on Android 4.0.4 easily.
Warning: On the process of following this article you will root your device and as you know rooting voids warranty. Therefore, proceed at your own risk also neither we nor the developer should be liable for any damaged caused to your phone on the process of following this article.
- The methods and procedures mentioned in this article are only for the users who own Motorola Droid Razr (XT910).
- Ensure that there is at least 70% or more charge with your device, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Please backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Motorola Droid Razr (XT910) from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Procedure to Root Motorola Droid Razr (XT910) Android 4.0.4:
Step1: Connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable. Ensure that the connection is established in MTP Mode.
Step2: Now, double-click on “rootscript.bat” from the PC you have downloaded and extracted.
Step3: Follow all the on-screen instructions that you see, to properly execute the root script.
Step4: When the process has completed your phone will automatically reboot and land into a rooted Android 4.0.4 ICS.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Motorola Droid Razr (XT910). Let us know your queries, we here to help you in all possible ways.