LG Viper 4G is a high speed LTE data enabled Android smartphone on Sprint network. Launched in CES 2012 it grabbed lots of attention of Sprint customers and has done pretty fine sale. We are here with a latest updated guide to root LG Viper 4G using SuperOneClick tool. This is a safe and easy way to root your device without any hassle or programming codes. We have created a detailed tutorial to guide you through the procedure or rooting Viper 4G.
Warning: Rooting voids warranty of your device, the only way to reclaim your warranty is by re-applying the Stock Firmware. Also, if in the process of following the methods you damage or brick your phone, neither we nor the developer will hold any responsibility or liability.
- All the methods and steps discussed in this article should only be tried on LG Viper 4G. Also, these procedures should not be tried on any other device or any other model of LG as you can face unexpected outcomes.
- Your device should have at least 70% charge with it, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- You should backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your LG Viper 4G from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download LG Viper 4G drivers from here if you don’t have it before and download the latest .net framework as well as the Super One Click 2.3.3 tool in your computer and extract them all.
Procedure to Root LG Viper 4G:
Step1: Connect your LG Viper to the Windows PC via original USB cable.
Step2: Now, open the Super One Click Package you’ve extracted and downloaded and from there double-click on “Root” option. The rooting process will start.
Step3: When the rooting procedure finishes, your device will automatically reboot.
Step4: Once your device boots up, you can check whether your device is rooted or not with the help of an app named as Root Checker. Download this app from Google’s Play Store.
Step5: You can also download and the SuperUser from the Play Store as well.
Note: At any point during the rooting process you get struck on the rooting procedure stops. All you need to do is re-insert the battery and follow all the steps from beginning.
Congratulation! You have successfully rooted your LG Viper 4G Android Smartphone with the help of Super One Click Tool. Share your thoughts with us or let us know if you face any trouble while rooting your device, as will try to solve all your problems by suggesting you a perfect solution for the same.