Verizon got a AT&T Evo 4G competitor – LG Lucid 4G. Not much customers get attracted to it but managed to sell few hundreds of pieces. Lucid 4G was pretty hard to crack but still XDA dev members have done it and released the procedure to Root LG Lucid 4G. We have created a detailed tutorial about how you can root Lucid 4G just with OneClick [it is always few clicks].
Warning: Users before performing the methods and steps in this article should know that rooting of their device will void its warranty. Also, if damage or brick your phone on going through the below methods and steps, the liability and responsibility will not be ours or neither the developer.
- The Methods and Steps discussed in this article should only be applied on LG Lucid 4G.
- Your phone should have at least 70% charge with it, to reduce the chances of Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your LG Lucid 4G from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download the LG Lucid 4G Rooting tool from here to your computer extract the same.
Procedure to Root LG Lucid 4G on Stock Firmware:
Step1: First of all, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable i.e. the cable that came with phone.
Step2: Now, from the extracted files you have downloaded, double-click on “run.bat” executable file on your PC.
Step3: You will see certain on-screen instructions on your PC, you need press enter when you see the message “Press enter to root your phone…” and “Press any key to continue…”
Step4: The rooting procedure will start as soon as you press enter.
Step5: When the rooting procedure has completed, your device will automatically reboot.
Step6: Your device will boot up and you will land into you new rooted LG Lucid 4G.
Note: At any point of the installation process, you get struck or the rooting procedure stops due to any reason. Just restart the process from the beginning provided take out and re-insert the battery of your LG Lucid 4G.
That’s all; congratulations! You’ve successfully rooted your LG Lucid 4G. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any problem rooting LG Lucid 4G, we will try to help you in every aspect possible.