We have recently updated our readers about rooting AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII. The ROM is based on AT&T Stock Android ICS ROM as base. The dev has zipaligned and deodxed the ROM to make it light. The ROM is Debloated all samsung apps are removed like S-Voice and S-Note. This is just to make it slim and fast. Stock ROM suggest that there were will no bugs and almost all the things will be working. Developer has also added Scrolling wallpaper, advanced Reboot menu and other advantages. We have created a detailed tutorial to install this ROM on AT&T SGS3.
Update: Developers has released latest update for Ultimatum S3 ROM for AT&T Galaxy SIII. All MMS issues and other bugs have been addressed and resolved. Dev has also removed the Carrier logo from Status bar and there is a whole new style for Status bar, Google apps like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Google Music and Play store has been updated. The ROM also has a integrated DSP manager and 15 Toggle Mod. ROM has been debloated and tweaked for speed and performance. Ultimatum S3 has emerged as one of the best ROM for AT&T SGS3.
Warning: This article is meant for educational and instructional purpose only, causing any harm to your phone or damaging it by following the methods and steps mentioned in this article, neither we nor the developer would be liable.
- The methods and steps mentioned in this article are only for the users who own AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3. Trying this article on any other phone or any other model of Samsung may produce un-desired outputs.
- Before installing this ROM on your phone, you should have installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your phone.
- Please ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there is no data loss during the process. Also, create a Nandroid Backup using CWM recovery.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your respective AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download the Latest Version of Ultimatum ROM from here to your computer. Transfer it to the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to Install Ultimatum ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3:
Step1: Reboot your phone so as to enter it in ClockworkMod Recovery. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for few seconds until the screen turns on.
Step2: You can backup your existing ROM by performing a Nandroid backup of it, so that you can restore it from Recovery whenever you want. To do so, select “Backup and Restore” and then select “Backup” again, wait until the backing up process finishes. Now, go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
Step3: Now, select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the extracted and downloaded ROM you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step4: When the installation process completes, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select “reboot your system now” to reboot your phone and land into newly installed Ultimatum ROM on your phone.
That’s, it you have successfully installed Ultimatum ROM on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3. Share your joy with us or let us know if you are stuck into any kind of problem, we here to help you in all possible ways.