AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII is a great device, it has been updated to ICS recently. Now, a new leaked firmware that has many bug fixes and few added features is available for download. We have created a detailed tutorial to download and install Android ICS UCLF5 firmware and flash it to AT&T Galaxy Skyrocket using Odin.
Warning: This article is only meant for educational and instructional purpose. Neither we nor the developer should be held liable or responsible for any damage caused to your phone in the process of following the methods and procedures mentioned in this article.
- The below article is only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. Please do not try this article on any other model or any model of Samsung.
- Charge your device so that there is at least 70% or more charge with it, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Please backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download the UCLF5 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich from here to your computer and extract the same on the desktop for convenience.
Procedure to flash leaked Android 4.0 ICS UCLF5 on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket:
Step1: Double click on the downloaded .exe file to run it and execute it.
Step2: Reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down buttons together while plugging the device to the PC, the running firmware program will detect your connected device.
Step3: Now, click on “Start” button to begin the installation procedure.
Step4: Once the installation process has completed, unplug your device and reboot it to enjoy the new firmware on your phone.
That’s all, you have successfully installed leaked Android 4.0 ICS UCLF5 on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. Share your problems with us, we will help you in all possible ways.