Smartphones, in today’s generation is a must have device as it helps not only in communication but many other acts too. Smartphones today have made our life easy and has also enhanced our knowledge about the world. Android smartphones are widely used nowadays and there is lots of manufacturer who make android devices. But we all know that picking a Smart phone from the Ocean of phones might be difficult so check out this list that will be helping you to buy a new Smart phone. This is the list of Top 10 Android Smart phones which you can check out if you are planning to buy a new phone this month.
Motorola Moto G
Moto G was launched when Motorola was just a market that was growing but the device impressed many users with its decent specifications on it and is now considered as one of the best budget Smart Phone in the market. With all the customizations and accessories offered to this device, it is coming for less than $200 which is running on Android 4.4 Kit Kat on its 4.5 inch screen. This is one of the best android budget smartphones available in the market.
Motorola Moto G specs and features
- Display – 5-inch 1280 x 720
- OS – Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-cores
- RAM – 1 GB of RAM
- Memory – 8GB/16GB of Internal Storage
- Cameras – 5 MP rear and 1.2 MP front-facing cameras
- Google Drive – 50GB of FREE Storage
- Battery – 2,070mAh
HTC One Max
HTC One Max is the bigger version of the HTC One, with almost the similar specifications. It has a bigger screen of 5.9 inch that is 1.2 inch bigger than the HTC One and a better battery of 3300mAh, rest all the specifications are similar to it with a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM Android 4.3 jelly bean. This bigger version Smart phone has the same resolution as HTC One has. However, the feature like the fingerprint reader included is isn’t a big difference you will be finding.
HTC One Max specs and features
- Display – 5.9 inch Full HD Display
- OS – Android 4.3 with Sense 5.5
- Processor – 1.7 GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 processor
- RAM – 2 GB of RAM
- Memory – 16GB / 32GB of internal storage, extendable up to 64 GB with micro SD card
- Other – Boom Sound Speakers, Fingerprint Scanner and an Ultra Pixel Camera
- Battery – 3,300mAh non-removable
Motorola Moto X
Yes it’s true that this device might not have the specification of the high end devices but it surely is a device to be used. Motorola came back on to the track with the release of this device. Even though the device could not hit the success margin as much as expected by Google and Motorola but it still stands in one of the best smart phone and this Moto is well known for its customized wooden backs also.
Motorola Moto X specs and features
- Display – 4.7 inch AMOLED Display at 720p
- 0S – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor – Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System
- RAM – 2 GB of RAM
- Cameras – 10 MP rears Camera with “Clear pixel” technology and 2 MP front facing camera
- Memory – 16 and 32GB Storage options with 50 GB free with Google Drive
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band capable), Bluetooth 4.0 LE + EDR, 4G LTE
- Battery – 2,200mAh
Sony Xperia Z1 S
Sony Xperia Z1 S is one of the most devoting phones in the list. Sony with this device has been concentrating on its devices and bought many new features. Xperia Z1 S comes with 2 GB RAM and 20.7 MP cameras and is as powerful device as its predecessor Sony Xperia Z was. Sony was earlier well known for bringing outdated devices in to the market but with this device it has stepped up with bringing all new powerful devices. Moreover, this device comes with Trilluminos Display and is Water/dust/shatter resistant rated with IP55/IP58.
Sony Xperia Z1 S specs and features
- Display – 5 inch 1080p Triluminos Display
- OS – Android 4.3 OS
- Body – One-piece aluminum frame
- Processor – 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- GPU – Adreno 330 GPU
- Cameras – 20.7 megapixel 1/2.3-inch Exmore RSCMOS image sensor, Sony G-Lens at 27mm with F2.0 aperture
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage with micro SD card slot for expansion of the memory
- Battery – 3,000mAh battery with Sony’s STAMINA mode
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 is much similar to its predecessor the Galaxy S3 with few minor updates in the processor, moving up from dual core Snapdragon to Snapdragon 600 in the Samsung Galaxy S4. Galaxy s4 has a 13 MP camera on its back and comes with 2 GB RAM with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the update to the Kit Kat very nearby. The device has seen good successes and followed the shadow of the Samsung Galaxy S3. The spec of the device is mentioned below.
Samsung Galaxy S4 specs and features
- Display – 5 inch 1080p Super AMOLED Display
- OS – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor – 1.9 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600/Exynos 5 Octa for the International Version
- RAM – 2 GB of RAM
- Memory – 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage variants, expandable up to 64 GB with Micro SD card
- Cameras – 13 MP cameras on the back and 2 MP on the front
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery – 2600mAh
HTC One can easily be considered as the best Smart phone that HTC has made till now and this was the device that made HTC come high again in the market which was losing its reputation. The device has a good display with a nice built and looks. This device has the potential to stay on this list throughout the year if HTC makes better software updates.
HTC One specs and features
- Display – 4.7-inch 1080p display, 468 pixels per inch
- OS – Android 4.1.2, updated to 4.2.2 and now Android 4.3, Sense 5.0
- Processor – 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- RAM – 2 GB of RAM
- Memory – 32/64GB internal storage, micro SD card not available
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS and GLONASS
- Battery – 2,300mAh
These are some of the best android smartphones available in the market.