Amazon is one of the most famous Online store for Gadget lovers. They have various range of products for customers. They have already launched the Kindle Fire and getting ready to create sensation with new Kindle Fire 2. Right now, we are here to discuss about the tablets that are below $200 on Amazon and worth a buy.
Nexus 7 is out and right now everybody is crazy about buying a Jelly Bean tablet or install latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean firmware on their tablet. Already CyanogenMod 10 Jelly bean or AOSP is out for many tablets. Kindle Fire 2, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom has already received custom Jelly Bean ROM.
Tablets are worthy gadgets you can read, surf internet, play games, edit documents on a decent big 7inch or 10 inch screen rather than a crappy small 4-5 inch screen. I always suggest that choose the best when you are going for a budget Tablet that you can carry around. Tablet should powerful featuring at least 1Ghz processor, it should not be heavy to carry, packed with enough battery power. If its featuring Android ICS then it’s great if not you can buy it with Gingerbread, root it and install ICS custom ROM on it. We have reviewed some of the best Tablet here.
1. Kindle Fire: Amazon most sold gadget till now is Kindle Fire. Priced at $199 and now available at a limited $30 discount. so you can get Kindle Fire at $169. This is an Awsome Android Tablet equipped with dual core processor, multi touch capacitive touch screen with toughened surface to withstand scratches and smudges.
2. Koby Kyros MID 7042 7 inch Android 4.0.4 IceCream sandwich Tablet is available on Amazon for $115. Coby Kyros features 7 inch mutitouch capacitive screen with resolution supported is upto 800×480 at 16:9 ration. Powered by a 1Ghz processor and Android’s latest version 4.0 IceCream sandwich. The best part is that it has a HD display and also you can enjoy gaming or videos on your HD TV using HDMI out port.
3. Arnova 10: If you are looking for a bigger 10 inch screen Tablet then Arnova us a great option. Equipped with 800Mhz processor, 4GB storage and 10 inch TFT LCD screen with 720 HD video this Tablet sounds promising but running on outdated Android Gingerbread. I would better go with Coby Kyros MID 1042 which has a 10.1 inch multitouch screen, 1GHz processor with 1GB RAM, powered by latest Android 4.0 ICS but price is a bit above $200.
4. Lenovo IdeaPad A1 is a great option for Amazon customer, one of the best Tablet. Powered by 1Ghz processor and 512 MB RAM. It has a 16GB SSD which is fine enough to handle personal stuffs. It has a bright anti glare screen with integrated camera for video chat. It is shipped with Android Gingerbread but you can root and install the ICS Firmware as well. It has latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity features. Lenovo IdeaPad A1 is a great competitor to Kindle Fire or Coby Kyros available at $169.99 from Amazon.
5. Ainol Novo 7 Paladin is a Android 4.0 ICS equipped Tablet with 1Ghz CPU backed up by a Vivante GC860 GPU for 3D/2D graphics accereleration. It features 8GB Nand storage and Google Market pre-installed. Powered by a 4000 mAH battery this can stand for hours with normal uses. 7 inch multi touch capacitive touchscreen and a 1080P HD output makes it one of the best options for people who are searching for a decent priced Android Tablet. The best part is price Ainol Novo 7 is available only at $99.49.