Nexus 7 can now more easily root their device and install Custom Recovery on their Tablet with new Google Nexus 7 Toolkit. XDA dev forum senior member mSkip has launched this tool that can install Driver, Unlock, root, install CWM recovery, Perform full Nandroid Backup, Install Busybox, SuperSU on your device. This is a one click tool to perform all the required function on your Nexus 7. We have detailed all the features and functionality it provides. This Toolkit will prove a great utility for Nexus 7 users who keep installing Custom ROM and other mods on their device.
Nexus 7 Toolkit Features Detailed:
- Automatically install correct fastboot/adb drivers on windows XP/Vista/7 32bit and 64bit.
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and internal storage.
- Your bootloader can be Unlock/Re-Lock
- Automatically Root any public build of ICS (upto 4.1.1 JRO03D)
- Flash stock recovery, CWM Touch recovery or TWRP Touch recovery
- You can push files from your computer to Nexus 7.
- Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your tablet.
- You can install single apk or multiple apk to your Nexus 7.
- Reboot tablet to Fastboot Mode, Recovery or Android in adb mode.
How to Install and Use Nexus 7 Toolkit
Step 1- Download the toolkit from the official development page.
Step 2- Install that downloaded file by double clicking the file to start the installation of the toolkit.
Step 3- Keep clicking the next button until download starts and don’t change anything in the set up wizard including installation path.
Step 4- After installation, click on close button to launch the toolkit or you can launch from launcher icon on desktop.
Step 5- After start up of toolkit type “no” then press enter for going to the main toolkit menu.
Step 6- Then enter its corresponding serial number into the toolbox and press enter.
Step 7- After selection a function follow on-screen instructions.
Nexus 7 Toolkit is now successfully installed on your PC. Just launch the Tool, connect your Nexus 7 to PC in USB debugging mode and select the operation your want to go ahead.